Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This is my first try...

Honestly I feel a little lost. I always feel this way at the begining of the quarter. I am so excited about making some kind of fashion show at the end of the quarter, but thats pretty far away. Sean says he might help me send some of my painting designs to "cafe press" print them on T-shirts and then use the t-shirt material to make the clothes for the Fashion show. Another idea was to make all the clothing out of white material, then project my 2-d designs onto the clothes. Robbyn seems to like the drawings I did on the clear leader that I worked on for the other group studio practice class I'm taking (intro to film and video) so I thought I might incorporate that in somehow. Special thanks to my new friend (the girl with very blonde hair in our class who's name I don't know yet) for helping me get inspired by noticing the skirt that I'd made just before class yesterday. I really apreciate the positive feedback, it helps move things along!

No comments: